Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Salt Water Taffy


A few weeks back I was reading through all the blogs I follow and came across a link to, Vanilla & Lace blog and a recipe for Salt Water Taffy. Sadly, I can't remember how I got to this site, but I'm so glad I did. I had it open in a browser tab for several days and my partner in crime saw it and was excited to try it. That was all I needed to get the ball rolling. He did most of the work with the cooking and stretching. I helped wrap the cut pieces - while popping a few in my mouth if they were "too small" or "too big" for the wrappers. :)

We are going to try a few new flavor combos now that we got a taste of making it. What fun!

Feeling like making something new? You definitely want to do this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails