Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Favorite Oatmeal Raisin Bars

(image from Martha Stewart website.)

I couldn't resist making these awesome bars today. I made a tasty selection of desserts for my co-workers for our holiday party in December. These were one of my favorites. This time around, I changed up a few things to make them slightly healthier. For example, I did half white and half whole wheat flour and I replaced 1/4 c. of the butter with Smart Balance. They turned out soooo good!

Give it a try you won't be disappointed. You can find the recipe HERE.

2 comments:

Tam Hess said...

They sure look yummy! Wish I could cook. OR be your neighbor. hehe Thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

i would try! definitely!! the looks are awesome!! you made me hungry! :-DDDD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails