Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Book of Image Awesomeness!

(image from Amazon.)

I've been buying lots of new books lately. I LOVE receiving books in the mail. Most of them have been educational reads, but this week the new Print and Pattern book arrived and is one of my favorites. This book is packed with inspirational images of awesomeness! Delicious eye candy!

This awesome collection all started with Bowie Style's - Print and Pattern blog. I'm sure most of you know of this site. But if you don't, and love surface design or just like looking at wonderful artist's work this is the blog to bookmark.

I'm resisting the desire to add it to my bag every day when I go to my day job. I tend to over stuff my bag with books, notebooks, magazines, you name it. For now it is sitting right next my desk at home. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails