Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wellness Bags

Remember how much I liked my own rice therapy bag? Well I liked the idea so much that I decide these cute rice heat therapy bags would make a great gift this year. They kept me very busy last week, it was a lot of fun! They are all arriving at their new homes now. I filled them with rice, adding lavender essential oil for a soothing scent.

The little bag is an eye pillow, kept cool in the freezer (protected in a plastic bag). I filled those with flax seed, buckwheat hulls and lavender flowers. I made one for each bag.

4 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

Ah, I wonder if mine is waiting for me in Denver. :)

Kelly Medina said...

You? huh...

life without novacaine said...

These are the greatest! I'll have to "borrow" this idea for next year! Love your fabrics. Wish I was on your gift list. Hee-hee!
Merry Christmas up in snowy Seattle!

Christine Clemmensen said...

These are lovely. I really like your sewing projects - you are so talented, K:)
Merry Christmas to you. Best wishes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails