Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hand Turkey


I am sure everyone is busy cooking/baking away the last few days, I know I have been. Though I must admit, C does most of the cooking and I do the baking. It is pretty fun to go all out with making and eating food. This wonderful moments in life, remind me to be thankful of my full and fortunate life.

I am so thankful to have:
- a most adoring and understanding partner to share my life with.
- a family that I love, though we don't live close or talk everyday, we keep in touch often and understand when we can't.
- sweet, cuddly animals that love me unconditionally.
- long lasting friendships and reconnecting with lost friends (thanks, facebook!).
- a hope in a brighter future for the world.
- a place to share + grow as an artist (crafter, designer, etc) and meet new, inspiring people every day. I love it.

The list could go on, but time to spend the holiday with my sweetie, I'm sure you understand.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails