Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fishies


Hello!

A quick little illustration for tonight. The season change is really throwing me off a bit, as usual. I am hoping that my body will get used to it soon and I will start feeling inspired for personal projects. My day job has been tapping all my creative juices lately and I don't have much left when I sit down at my computer at night. But just like the seasons this little lull in after-work creativity will fade away and I will be back in the swing of things. Right?

Thanks for visiting:)

4 comments:

Juana Martinez-Neal said...

Pretty cute.
:)

Gina Perry said...

So cute. :)

Yes!!!! - I just had a day/week like this and blogged about it yesterday. Then, like magic, I'm back in the game again today. Take a little break to recharge and I'm sure you'll come back better than ever!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I totally hear you and understand. It's throwing me off too. I really love the fishy! This is so fun and cute. Give yourself sometime. Hopefully it will all kick in before Christmas. he he he

life without novacaine said...

Wow, if this is your un-inspired self coming to your blog, you don't have much to worry about. Cute fishes! I totally know what you mean about coming up blank at the end of the day. Don't worry, you'll be feeling motivated in no time. Maybe you need to take a little creative break? Recharge?
Anyway, your work is always lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails