Monday, September 29, 2008

It is time...


As I have mentioned in previous posts, life is feeling very busy lately. One of those absorbing things is the upcoming elections. I have been reading and watching more this time around than I ever have. I hope there are people that visit my site who are doing the same and really considering what this country needs to get back on our feet.

My good friend, Curt, over at While Walking Duncan, has been writing up great posts urging his readers to educate themselves on the issues and to share that information with the undecided folks, I ask that you do the same. Being that he is the "scribbler", he can say it so much better than I, so check this post out and this one. Instead I will stick with my "doodles" to portray my feelings :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great sign that conveys the sense of energy and excitement that this candidate deserves.

Way to take a stand. Way to be heard!


Rex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails