Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lovely Snail Mail

I received a very creative package from Christine. She sent out packages to all the folks that participated in a guessing game on her blog several months back - which I guessed wrong - it ended up being this cool bag. I was so surprised that she was going to send me something just for guessing! Too sweet, thanks Christine.

She made these lovely, little stamps and card - I'm always so impressed with people's stamp making skills - great job Christine! Here are all the stamps she made to send out - so cute! Also, the colorful and wonderful samples of Christine's collage work were a nice surprise.

The icing on the cake was receiving some new stamps for my collection. I really love the simple, single color Denmark stamps. Yay!

3 comments:

Mônica said...

Ohh, don't you just love to receive happy mail? These are so gorgeous!

I've given you an award, Kelly. You can see it on my blog. :-)

mushroommeadows said...

oh, looks like a lovely surprise in the mail indeed! :)

Christine Clemmensen said...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails