Monday, November 19, 2007

Five Random Things

This post is 5 random things about myself. I was tagged by the talented and inspiring Flora. I wanted to think of unique and humorous things to share, so hopefully no one thinks "what a wacko!" after reading this :)

1. I have an uncontrollable knack for coming up with random pet names for the people and animals I love. Usually the pet name doesn't make any sense, a few examples: Noodle or Nud (Chris), Popsicle (my dog), NeeNee (my black cat), Minnie Moop (another cat) and Puddle. These are not their real name names, just little nicks, that have no reasoning behind them, except they flow from my mouth and stick.

2. I feel naked without a soft scarf during the fall and winter. I looove them. (reminds me I need to start knitting a new one!)

3. I have an insane sense of smell. I consider it a curse at times.

4. I tend to have conversations with my little NeeNee (my black cat) about how her day was. She is very chatty when I get home from work. So I listen to her and tell her I'm sorry she has such a hard knock life - at this point I usually sing "It's a hard knock life for ya!" a few times. She also likes to tell me what Chris has been up to that day and it is never in his favor - it is a lot of fun :)

5. I love my back scratched - I've been known to drool slightly when I get really relaxed from the scratching.

Now, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well
as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I was only able to come up with 4 names, these are my lucky picks:
Curt
Alicia
Danielle
Silvia

5 comments:

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

my son, the noodle.
heheheheheheh.....
We were both laughing! Nud?? haha

Danielle McDonald said...

Hi Kelly thanks for your kind words on my blog! I am really missing having access at the moment but should be up again by the end of the week! I have also missed reading your blog and your randam things made me laugh! Thanks for tagging me! I will put together a list and post it soon! By the way - I LOVED your BUNNY TRIO!! How gorgeous! I must find time to hit your shop!

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Ha, ha ,ha loved reading this about you Kelly!
I also give weird names to people and pets I love...why do you think that is?? It must be a creative-illustrating gene or something ;o)

I'm honored you tagged me...he, he...I'm post it as soon as I get the chance :o)

Flora Chang said...

So Weird... I was thinking about naming my pointy hat characters NeeNee Babies the other day but I didn't... :)I like that name for your cat!! And I once told my friend that if I ever have a dog I would name him/or her Noodle.. isn't that funny?!
Hahaha~~ the back sratching part made me laugh out loud!! Back scratch is indeed a luxury in life! ^-^

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Ok, I finally posted mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails