Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Things I like


A quick post for this wonderful Wednesday. I recently got my dining table completely cleared off and have started playing with centerpieces to have in the middle. I bought these two little vases, 6 or so months ago and they haven't been getting the center of the stage treatment I had envisioned. Now they are. I really love them and I love the placemat as well. So simple and just so pleasing to look at. I'm not sure if they will stay there, but till I have a better place they are the stars!

2 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

I love the vases! The colors are so nice on the place-mat with the dark wood of the table behind them. Very nice arrangement. Less is ALWAYS more.

Kelly Medina said...

I couldn't agree more.

Now if only I could only do that in my studio.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails