Thursday, April 5, 2007

ooOOh Fabrics!











I told myself that I wasn't going to buy fabrics just becau
se I liked them, that I was going to only buy for the current project and really keep a limit on how much I stock pile. uh huh, riiiiight! Well here are a few of the fabrics I couldn't resist.. I tried.. I swear.. I'm so weak....














Oh Pink! I remember there was a time in the 80's that I really liked pink and all sorts of gawd awful things and I thought that all had passed. Nope! I was wrong. I love pink. I love brown! I love orange! I love color!














Here are some fabrics I found last weekend and absolutely love! They are so vibrant and I can't wait to get them made into things!

1 comment:

Curt Rogers said...

These are really beautiful! I want polkadots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails